Monday, February 4, 2013

One of the most effective Crunches you can do....

SO I have hardly anytime to post this right now...(I'm supposed to be studying for my Biology of cancer midterm!) I just want to share one of the most EFFECTIVE ab exercises that I have found... it is AWESOME! One of my favorite yoga instructors taught me this! Literally if I am running out the door and need a quick ab boost, so to speak, I do at least 20 of these per side....

THE EAGLE CRUNCH!



Again this isn't me... but trust me they work wonders.

 Lay on your back, cross your legs, whichever leg is on top cross your arms with the opposite arm.
  (so if you have your right leg on top when you cross over, then cross your left arm on top of your right and vice versa) Crunch up at least 20 times... then repeat on the opposite side.

Try to do these at least two times a day, maybe when you wake up and then before bed. Work up to 3 sets of 20 per day. You can thank me later. =) Leave a comment below and let me know how bad it hurts once you approach crunch #15..... =)

1 comment: